[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0G Install

john aa9vt1 at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 11 11:26:55 EDT 2009

I am setting up a new machine in my shack using UBUNTU 8.0. I downloaded
the JNOS files and had no problem compiling the program. I decided to
try out the install files and downloaded them. I can't get the
jnosinstaller (from installerv2.tar.gz) to run. I enter the folder that
it is in and type *./jnosinstaller*. I keep getting a message that the
directory or file doesn't exist. I tried it in Fedora 11 and the file
works.

I must be doing something wrong, I just can't figure out what.

Any Ideas?

John AA9VT/w9niu