[nos-bbs] APRS and JNOS2??

Hal IamW8MCH at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 16:19:43 EDT 2009

On 08-10, Bob Tenty wrote:
> Aprs setup see..
>
> http://www.langelaar.net/projects/nosaprs/NOSaprs.htm

	Awesome.. Fetched and now digesting.. Wonder why Google didn't
list it /or/ I missed it, whatever..

	Didn't also know that JNOS2.0g had an 'aprs' command on the main
menu.. The version I have only lists 'aprsc' that starts some strange
things. We have another curve to climb.. HI..

> The only way to set the digi path for unconnected frames is with the
> "axui" command
>
> Not ideal as another session window is opened for that
>

> Of course
>
> javAPPRSrvr is more extensive if you want the run a full blown
> APRS server

	Server not needed (I don't think); my time sink now is how to
capture the incoming frames to a file.. I'll keep trying..  APPRECIATE!!

--

        Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH    UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
.