[nos-bbs] Questions related to JNOS 2.0f

Miroslav Skoric skoric at uns.ns.ac.yu
Fri Oct 31 16:02:49 EDT 2008

Hi Maiko and others,

I managed to activate JNOS' POP and SMTP servers and I am capable to
handle personal email by using Windows/Linux email clients within the
LAN now.

It makes me wonder what I should do to handle bulletins (that are stored
in just two JNOS areas, EU and WW), in order to send/read those bulls by
using email clients mentioned (Thunderbird, Outlook Express etc). Is it
needed to #define a NNTP server for that purpose or to do something
else? What is the best practice?

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB