[nos-bbs] Global AXIP

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 14:46:39 EST 2008

I believe these are two totally separate issues.   The 44-net (VPN...)
is related to the AXIP/AXUPD world but not necessarily...   AXIP/AXUDP
 (AX*P??)   can function very nicely without 44 net and I'd suggest
that to make this viable we would keep the two projects separate.

Putting AX*P on a Hamache VPN could be a low hanging fruit method to
bring AX*P to the masses with some control and security without the
complexity of other systems.

Bill