[nos-bbs] Ubuntu 7.10 some more info about the issues I have

Steven Stimpson (N1OHX) steven2 at gwi.net
Sat Mar 29 20:52:30 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris" <kc2rgw at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 10:58 AM
Subject: [nos-bbs] Ubuntu 7.10 some more info about the issues I have

You have run several different ax.25 engines and several interfaces, since
everything from the Mic input out ward has been tried twice, the only
possible solution is a problem with the rig. Regardless, I cannot
think of any problem with an ax.25 stack that would cause a packet
to be cut short, it is clearly a radio issue. start with ALC
troubleshooting..

Steven - N1OHX