[nos-bbs] Ubuntu 7.10 some more info about the issues I have

Chris kc2rgw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 22:42:31 EDT 2008

The rig is a VHF rig, Yaesu FT-7800R and it works fine as long as
packet isn't being done in linux.  Maybe I didn't say, but this is
strictly FM 2m 1200 baud packet.

I'm wondering if it isn't something to do with the sound sub system in
this distribution of linux having some sort of latency issue.  It's
about the only thing that would make sense with all the variety of
ways I've tried making it work.

I'll have to put a different distribution on another machine and try that.