[nos-bbs] JNOS Blog page

Bob Nielsen n7xy at clearwire.net
Sat Jun 21 17:39:14 EDT 2008

When I saw that, I sent a message to K1CE, who puts together the E-
letter informing him that it has been around for a while (JNOS in the
early 1990s, NOS a bit earlier).  He replied that he hadn't been
aware of it before.  There are still a lot of hams who have never
used packet, so I guess that shouldn't be too surprising).

Bob N7XY