[nos-bbs] Update - JNOS development (or lackthereof) and PK232...

Mark Phillips g7ltt at g7ltt.com
Mon Jul 28 20:52:34 EDT 2008

Hi Angela,

Yep, the little sticker on the front top right is the give-away. It's an
upgraded PK232.

However, if it has firmware V7 installed then it will have Pactor. Issue
the PACTOR command at the prompt and see what it does. You should notice
the lights change configuration and the prompt will change slightly.

Mark