[nos-bbs] New to packet, running linux, looking for some advice

Gene Mayler - K8EE mayler at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 21 17:14:54 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

You sure packed a lot of questions in that message.  I'll just comment
on one of them.

>    pms doesn't appear to be included in the Ubuntu ax25* packages and
trying to
>       get that compiled didn't work out so well for me.  (I'm an
> admin, but not a coder at all)

Let me give you some advice, for what ever it's worth, on the AX25
stuff.  Why not just do the AX25 in JNOS.  At least you will have
one problem out of the way.  If you insist on doing AX25 in Linux,
you can play with that later.

73, Gene - K8EE