[nos-bbs] Ubuntu 7.X and JNOS 2.0 - maybe not ...

Brian brian at support.uroweb.net
Fri Feb 22 20:49:18 EST 2008

> That problem with nntp is at another 7.10 system and with nntp switched off it runs fine too.

The real question is: should you *have* to do that?

Have you read through the xfbb list? Many many issues with Ubuntu 7.10
there as well. 7.01 seems to be the better version so far from what I've
seen... but in reality, why operate a clone (ubuntu) when you can run
the real thing (debian) :)

There was a mention in here about URONode... and while I'm posting, I
have .deb and .rpms available of it along with axMail-Fax at
ftp://ftp.uroweb.net/pub/ax25

Current versions are:
URONode    - 1.0.4
axMail-Fax - 1.0.3