[nos-bbs] Ubuntu 7.X and JNOS 2.0 - maybe not ...

Bob Tenty bobtenty at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 22 20:16:23 EST 2008

I run jnos here at 7.10 and it runs fine!
That problem with nntp is at another 7.10 system and with nntp switched off it runs fine too.

Mind you that there is another way in 7.10 to run jnos in a virtual terminal (as it doesn't use
System V  but Upstart)
and I start my kernel slip interfaces in another way too.
May be he has a problem with that?

It should be better if  that individual specifies the issues he has with jnos under 7.10
so that we may solve them.

Some things have to be done in another way with 7.10

73,

Bob VE3TOK