[nos-bbs] jnos reboots

Bob Tenty bobtenty at sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 12 00:00:38 EST 2008

Hi Don,

I guess you played with the  u/h maxq settings but the theory is that the connection to the other server
will be reset if there is more data than this limit.

I should use a debugger like "gdb" to see were the problem is in the source code

See item  5  at http://www.langelaar.net/projects/jnos2/compile.txt

how to do that and mail the results to VE4KLM

73,

Bob VE3TOK