[nos-bbs] jnos reboots

DON MOORE donmoore at rogers.com
Tue Feb 12 14:34:11 EST 2008

Ok thanks Bob, I have the instructions here to run the debugger and will give that a try.
I've tried all the settings for the conf bridge but nothing made any difference.
The 3 lines in the log file don't indicate that it's in the bridger portion of the program but rather an allocation problem of some sort as jnos attempts to bring axip and gateways back up to snuff.

73, Don - ve3zda