[nos-bbs] Questions related to JNOS 1.11f

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Thu Mar 29 15:04:16 EDT 2007

Miroslav,

> Well, I have a 'compilation guru', Nick, who does 1.11f compiling job
> for me. Unfortunately he was not able to compile a 2.0 version of JNOS
> yet and it makes me wonder if somebody could help with that ...

question : Is there any specific feature in JNOS 2.0 that you need,
            which is NOT available in 1.11f ?

For DOS platforms, if 1.11f has the features you need, then there is
no point wasting time trying to compile or use 2.0.

Also, if you are forwarding with other systems, I will say it again,
make sure your AX25 and BBS calls are not the same. Although I believe
that distinction is more specific for INCOMING calls to JNOS.

Maiko