[nos-bbs] Wringing it out on HF

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Fri Mar 23 15:16:00 EDT 2007

Apology not needed Maiko - I knew I was operating without portfolio...

On Fri, 2007-03-23 at 13:45 -0500, Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:
>>SNIP<<

> I can have the KAM setup on 30 meters again by end of March if all goes
> well, I'll send an email to the list letting people know, then perhaps
> we can play again.

I hope our community of jnos sites is robust enough to serve my
experimenting.
Let's see what I get in response...
There is not a compelling reason to rush around at this moment.

> With sincere apologies ...

OK - I believe I found my info on your web site somewhere - not
nos-bbs / I don't know when I read it:-(
Does a lack of (Internet?) postings for established RF ports and
settings bother you?  At least hard to find if I have missed it...
Maybe something like entries in the "Repeater Book".

Take yourself "off the hook" Maiko...:-)

THANKS!

> Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM

de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k