[nos-bbs] Wringing it out on HF

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Mar 23 14:45:18 EDT 2007

Skip wrote :

> I have parked on 10.127 for quite a few days over months
> without any hits on pactor with Maiko.

Oh Man !!! You need to let me know then if you are trying to connect.

Unfortunately there are periods where I may have the equipment offline,
and it's just not practical for me to have to update my pactor page each
time it happens. BUT, I should apologize for having it offline for the
past month or so. Combination of 'antenna needs major work' and 'I need
the equipment for development purposes' type of thing.

I can have the KAM setup on 30 meters again by end of March if all goes
well, I'll send an email to the list letting people know, then perhaps
we can play again.

With sincere apologies ...

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM