[nos-bbs] Website for VE4KLM's Pactor gateway (information)

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Fri Mar 23 16:02:19 EDT 2007

Skip (and anyone else interested),

> OK - I believe I found my info on your web site somewhere

On my HOME page, under the section RADIO, I have a link to information
about my HF pactor gateway. This link details frequencies, mark tones,
and anything else that might be useful in connecting to me :

   http://www.langelaar.net/radio/pactor

It does not accurately reflect my present setup at this time, but
it will by the end of next week (end of March) when I connect the
KAM back onto the radio. I'll let you all know when it's done.

Regards,

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM