[nos-bbs] A question...

Steven Stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Fri Mar 23 12:45:37 EDT 2007

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: (Skip) K8RRA
  To: TAPR xNOS - Mail List
  Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 12:13 PM
  Subject: [nos-bbs] A question...

  As many of you know now, I am engaged in documenting jnos in a new form - the wiki.
  As I structure this I note some issues like the following.
  This is probably flame fuel - but here goes.

  For the BBS, the syntax is:
    CONNECT INTERFACE STATION DIGI
    CONNECT STATION

  For the sysop, the syntax is:
    CONNECT INTERFACE STATION DIGI
    NETROM CONNECT STATION

  OK - I left out a couple details, but by look / the interfaces are not symmetrical.

  I donned my flame retardant suit Skip, but it turned out not to be necessary :-)

  This may not be a complete solution, but try this:

  # Following sets Default Interface for connect command (JNOS 1.10h/PSIa1x)
  ax25 default ax0

  For me, at the command console, all I do is C K8RRA. For BBS and telnet users I am not sure,
  especially if they are presented with multiple interfaces.

  GL and Best 73,
  Steven N1OHX