[nos-bbs] TELPAC Hack breaks FBB forwarding?

wa7nwp wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sun Sep 24 21:50:25 EDT 2006

> #ifdef MB_XFBB_KLUDGE
>    /* 11Mar2006, Maiko, Catch the 'telpac' option for WinLink */
>    if (!strstr (cc, "telpac"))
>       telpac = 1;
> #endif
>
> The mistake is the '!' in front of the strstr. Remove it, then
> recompile. Hopefully that solves the problem. Please let me
> know. Terribly sorry for the oversite.
>
> Maiko

Hi Maiko,

Thanks for the update.  Don't appologize for putting code out -- we
should have found it sooner.

So, to make sure I have this right, "telpac" is a flag on the bbs
stations either for telnet or ax25 connections?

My ax25 forward.bbs now (partially) looks like this:

====
w7smc
ax25 vhf w7smc via k7idx
smcbbs