[nos-bbs] TELPAC Hack breaks FBB forwarding?

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Sep 24 21:20:53 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

Sorry, I had someone else report something similar. There is a mistake
in the telpac code (I just forget to tell everyone), that disables any
COMPRESSED forwarding regardless of whether the telpac option is used
in the forward.bbs file or not.

The existing code in forward.c shows this :

#ifdef MB_XFBB_KLUDGE
    /* 11Mar2006, Maiko, Catch the 'telpac' option for WinLink */
    if (!strstr (cc, "telpac"))
       telpac = 1;
#endif

The mistake is the '!' in front of the strstr. Remove it, then
recompile. Hopefully that solves the problem. Please let me
know. Terribly sorry for the oversite.

Maiko