[nos-bbs] JNOS PBMO now on 30 meters - PTC 1 connects requested

(Skip) K8RRA k8rra at ameritech.net
Sat Sep 23 15:21:11 EDT 2006

Thank you, thank you Maiko.

On Sat, 2006-09-23 at 12:16 -0500, Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I have a beta version of my Pactor mailbox running 24/7 on my
> system now here in southern Manitoba, Canada. This is the server
> side, just like W2LK, it will handle all the changeovers for you.

Within the next week I hope for propagation and I will allocate the
time.
Upon initiating the connect, and working thru the configs detail needed
here, I will have no further immediate use for my PTC Pro.
Should you have need of it for a while, I'll ship it to you late next
week?
>>SNIP<<

73
de [George (Skip) VerDuin] K8RRA k