[nos-bbs] Compiling Jnos 2e...???

K8RRA (Skip) k8rra at ameritech.net
Thu Sep 14 16:12:00 EDT 2006

You should be "good to go" Larry.

jnos2.0e is the most stable version yet(?) with good reports.
UBUNTU 6.06 is released with glibc 2.3 and that avoids the problem Maiko
just posted his thoughts on in the past hours.
If you have a history of compiling jnos before your move the compile
procedure for 2.0e can not be surprise to you...

Beware of glibc 2.4 however when it is offered as an update, you might
want to say "no" until Maiko releases a compatible version.

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 13:32 -0500, larry wrote:

> *Hello everyone,
>
> It has been sometime since I have had my JNOS BBS up and running...Since
> the time I had to shut down, move etc, I have not been keeping up with
> any of the newest versions and would like to know how to compile Jnos
> 2.e, plus what is needed to get it compiled...I am running Debian by
> Ubuntu 6.06...
>
> Any help on the matter would be appreciated...
>
> Thanks Larry
> *

Best of luck.
73