[nos-bbs] JNOS to Winlink/TELPAC (on RF of course...)

Andre v Schayk andre at pe1rdw.demon.nl
Thu Oct 5 14:59:45 EDT 2006

wa7nwp schreef:

>> --- from Forward.bbs ---
>> kd6ilo
>> ctelpac vhf kd6ilo-10 via k7idx
>> wl2k
>> ---
>>
>> The first C puts me in AX25 forwarding,  the additional 'telpac'
>> turns on Telpac mode.
>

> that was close.  I did need to add "ctelpac" to the list of recognized
> forwarding commands.  I added it in addition to "connect".   So now I
> can either "ctelpac" to a station and have no FBB compression or
> "connect" and have the compression.  Something like that.  Too many
> projects and work, which I have to think about now, distracts.
>
> 73
> Bill - WA7NWP

Do I understand correctly that compressed forwarding (b1 or b0) with
winlink is not working yet only ascii ?
Maybe time to dig up the code for unix paclink that has resently been
placed in sf.net and port over the b2 code to jnos, altough it does need
a mime coder/decoder to be fully functional.
Sadly I´m swamped in fulltime job, immigration of my girlfriend and kids
and starting a company so I can´t spend much time on it but I see what
preparation work I can do.

73 de Andre PE1RDW