[nos-bbs] JNOS to Winlink/TELPAC (on RF of course...)

wa7nwp wa7nwp at jnos.org
Thu Oct 5 11:14:40 EDT 2006

> --- from Forward.bbs ---
> kd6ilo
> ctelpac vhf kd6ilo-10 via k7idx
> wl2k
> ---
>
> The first C puts me in AX25 forwarding,  the additional 'telpac' turns
> on Telpac mode.

that was close.  I did need to add "ctelpac" to the list of recognized
forwarding commands.  I added it in addition to "connect".   So now I
can either "ctelpac" to a station and have no FBB compression or
"connect" and have the compression.  Something like that.  Too many
projects and work, which I have to think about now, distracts.

73
Bill - WA7NWP