[nos-bbs] mail systems with Jnos

Maiko Langelaar (ve4klm) maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Oct 4 23:09:09 EDT 2006

Hi Joe,

There are other's on this list that are much better versed than I am
with regard to operational configuration of JNOS. I'm just a *developer*
that's all ... hi hi ... Hopefully some ideas come forward.

> Lastly with jnos 2.0e has anyone had forwarding working?? We have a 2.0e
> linux machine trying to communicate with a windows jnos 111f machine and they
> seem to not want to communicate. Another windows machine does fine with
> forwarding.

The TELPAC modification has a mistake in it that messes up the
compressed forwarding. In the forward.c file, around line 46,
just remove the '#define MB_XFBB_KLUDGE' and recompile it.

OR if you are playing with the telpac stuff, just change the
following around line 1304 from this :

                 if (!strstr (cc, "telpac"))
                         telpac = 1;

to this :
                 if (strstr (cc, "telpac"))
                         telpac = 1;

In other words, scratch the '!' in front of the strstr.

Sorry about this oversite.

Maiko