[nos-bbs] Forwarding problem

George (Skip) VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 26 18:41:14 EST 2006

Hi Gene,

You did not say it, but if you are just "new" to 6.1 using files
converted from DOS platform;
have you hex dumped your fwd and rewrite files to cull out un-printable
and cr-lf end-of-line stuff?

I don't find your "bug" in "Received:" lines in my mail queue on my FC-4
platform.
I'm not replicating your problem description here...

On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 15:20 -0500, Gene Mayler wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I'm running jnos2.0c5 on a Red Hat 6.1 linux machine.  Messages
> originated on the BBS end up with headers that appear to have imbedded
> formatting characters when they are SMTPed to a mbox.  >SNIP<

73
de Skip k8rra k