[nos-bbs] BUG data detail - connect ptcpro call - here at k8rra today

George (Skip) VerDuin k8rra at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 5 10:31:47 EST 2006

Woulntyouknow Jay,

I tried to reconstruct the situation today and jnos responds more
normally?
No hang today:-(
Thanks for the "reset" - it was unseen right in from of me...

On a side note - your info caused me to do a line-for-line review...
There are 19 commands in the 1.11 document that are not online from the
"?" command.
There are 26 commands on the "?" response not in the 1.11 doc.
"reset" is one of those missing from doc 1.11.

Now that is a first-blush count, it will probably not be exactly that
when I'm done.
In any case I have some editing to do as a result of the comparison...

Q: Are you now OK with the tun device?
I'm using it without known problem / are you?

I missed another DAPR breakfast yesterday (this time I have a head
cold)...
There must be a conspiracy around here?

later?

On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 03:43 -0500, Jay Nugent wrote:

> Greetings Skip,
>

>SNIP<

73
de Skip k8rra k