[nos-bbs] JNOS2.0d - NET/ROM / strange behavior

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Wed Mar 1 13:34:54 EST 2006

Skip wrote :

> Am I alone ?

You'll never be alone on the HF bands :-)

> documentation I found says "attach netrom" is an
> automatic part of "start netrom".

Which documentation (where, a URL perhaps) ?

> A specific "attach ..." is required.  WHY?

Cause that's the way it is. If you want to do NETROM you
have to attach a NETROM interface. Barry's already explained
that and the 'start netrom' in a more technical manner.

> Second, the "status display" goes nuts.

That's a problem that appears from time to time. Call it a
minor bug, whatever. I have yet to figure out how to fix it.

> the status display remains buggered up. WHY ?

It's a bug.

Maiko