[nos-bbs] reply to skip

George Pugh oceangate2110 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 11:59:28 EDT 2006

Hi Skip:

I just wanted to put my 1 cent in on your question.  I
agree with the other gentleman who pointed out the
slottime parameter in Jnos Autoexec.nos file.  With
you TNC in the "Kiss" mode, this file is doing pretty
much setting any controlling that goes on, the TNC is
the slave.  Slottime is for sure one place to look,
another is at the AX.25 T2 parameter.  If you were
having trouble with retransmission collisions, I would
have suggested the Ax25 backoff limit.  Jnos help
files really help in setting the proper values, by
typing help param or help ax25 T2.  Hopefully this
helps.

George
N5YGW-
Oceangate2110 at yahoo.com