[nos-bbs] promoting packet and maybe xNOS?

Rick Williams mrfarm at mwt.net
Mon Jul 4 22:30:09 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: nos-bbs-bounces at lists.tapr.org
[mailto:nos-bbs-bounces at lists.tapr.org]On Behalf Of maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 12:20
To: sv1uy
Subject: [nos-bbs] promoting packet ... was (KLMproxy ... an old idea)

Maiko wrote:

Think about it. Why on earth would I want to use something like JNOS ?
Almost
everyone around me thinks it's obsolete. Probably it is to them, but I still
find it the best platform available to experiment with PACKET RADIO apps.

- - -

Why do you think that the xNOS's never caught on?

What is solution for serious amateur radio networking if not some NOS
structure?

73,

Rick, KV9U