[nos-bbs] Re: promoting packet ... was (KLMproxy ... an old idea)

sv1uy sv1uy at ham.depa.gr
Mon Jul 4 14:21:35 EDT 2005

Hi Maiko,

I wholeheartedly agree with you. As for the high speed packet well you have to
have at leaste another ham interested otherwise it is not worth it.

For the rest of the stuff I personally still like JNOS and it's ability to
interface with everything else in the market. As a server JNOS is very good,
much better than other inflexible systems such as WINLINK 2000. As for the
guys at the other end that want to use JNOS they can use anything they like,
being Windows FLEXnet and KLMProxy or the SV2AGW drivers or whatever they please.

BTW it is always nice to hear from you and your experiments with JNOS or
anything else.

---
73 de Demetre SV1UY
e-mail: sv1uy at ham.depa.gr