[nos-bbs] The TUN Tunnel driver for JNOS - memory leak !

Bob Lafont blafont at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 21 19:39:40 EST 2005

I finally got around to removing IP encapsulation with Encap undefined. I
was hoping this would stop the Jnos restarts mentioned here but it has not.
I am running Jnos on an Intel machine with Red Hat 9.0. RH does not restart,
just Jnos.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can track down the Jnos restarts?

73-Bob
WA2MNO