[nos-bbs] Can anyone try pactor connect to me ?

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Sun Feb 20 12:27:42 EST 2005

Good morning,

Okay, I have an SCS PTC II Pro sitting on 14.064.50 LSB. I need
someone to try a Pactor 1 (or 2) connect to it. If you're using
your DXP, probably your dial freq should be 14.065.30 LSB.

Seems to be alot of contesting this weekend, not sure if you're
going to be able to find that frequency open for use HI HI ...

You might get only 1 chance at this (I'm still debuggin, so who
knows what the state of my mailbox will be after this attempt).

If all goes well, hopefully you will see a JNOS BBS prompt, do a
simple command like 'lm', then disconnect. You can try and leave
me a message 'sp ve4klm', but you'll probably have to manually
do the CHANGE OVER after the SP and the /EX parts.

Thanks

Maiko Langelaar / VE4KLM