[nos-bbs] Re: AXUDP and APRS - configuring

Bill Vodall WA7NWP wa7nwp at jnos.org
Sat Apr 16 18:34:25 EDT 2005

> This is what I use between my LINUX and Windows XP boxes in order to
> have DIGI_NED and javAPRS which run in the LINUX box talk APRS to AGW
> and UIview which run in the Windows XP box. These boxes are connected
> via Ethernet.

I'm looking forward to pushing lots of APRS packets over our little network
here.  Should be good exeriment with smarter routing.

What are you using to be the AXUDP side on the XP box?  AGW?

I see mention of AXUDP with XNET and XGLUE.  It looks like there
are some handy tools out there.

> So here is my /etc/ax25ipd.conf that makes this configuration work.
>
> socket udp 93
> route sv1uy 44.154.9.11 udp 93 d

Those two lines have option I haven't used.  Going to try the adding that
now.

THANKS!

Bill