[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 and NETWRONG

sv1uy sv1uy at ham.depa.gr
Sat Oct 23 18:06:38 EDT 2004

Hi Maiko and group,

I compiled JNOS 2.0 and although it compiled fine in my SUSE 9.0 box, when I
issue the "netrom route" command from the console or the "N" command from the
bbs, JNOS exits and restarts. My NETROM table is not big, just 10 entries most
of the time.

This thing happened in version 1.11f also but rarely. In version 2.0 it
happens all the time.

Any ideas, except stopping NETWRONG altogether are welcome. I know NETWRONG is
not a very efficient routing protocol, but I am not going to convince the rest
of the packeteers here in Greece, or I believe anywhere that it is no good. So
if we want connectivity with them unfortunatelly we have to use it!

BTW Maiko good move to take the maintenance of JNOS since for the last 2 years
it seems as if it has been abandoned altogether.

---
73 de Demetre SV1UY
e-mail sv1uy at ham.depa.gr
https://sv1uy.dyndns.org/~sv1uy