[nos-bbs] JNOS 2.0 - it's a start

maiko at pcs.mb.ca maiko at pcs.mb.ca
Mon Oct 18 09:28:56 EDT 2004

> I copied smisc.c from my old source as you did forget to include it :=)

doh !!! got it, thanks. I'll update the gzip file later tonite.

> Would it not be better to include ipudp as option
> on the encap route line instead?

That's actually the way Barry K2MF did it. Perhaps I should just do it
that way as well to prevent mass confusion. Okay, I'll do it then.

My reasoning for the 'route protocol ipudp' was mostly to prevent a bunch
of code change. There are a *few* rt_add () calls that need modification,
and the 'route protocol ipudp' requires NO changes to any of that.

> I attached routes with ipip and ipudp  but I don't see any difference
> in the displayed routes.

Probably cause I forgot to add the new 'Protocol' column to the
displayed routes. I'll correct that as well.

Maiko