[hfsig] soliciting advice regarding 30m HAT

KB3CS - Chris kb3cs at arrl.net
Mon Feb 11 06:46:29 EST 2019

Bryan,
  with rpitx built and installed from the repo at
https://github.com/F5OEO/rpitx.git , you need only the user files from the
WWoT image on your 3B+ (this is the configuration i have been using).   i
can make the tar file i made of the user files available to you, if you
need it.

Bruce,
  how do the 40m harmonic levels ( -23, -44 dBc ) compare to the 30m
levels? the 40m levels indicate at the very least a 2nd harmonic notch is
needed to conform to the minimum -43 dBc harmonic supression specification.

 - 3g (base 19) -