[hfsig] WsprryPi sends tone only for a few seconds

Orrin Winton orrin.winton at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 02:29:34 EDT 2018

John Peterson, i will soon try PiCW again. I never was able to get it to
work before.

Actually i may have to wait till i get another Pi, since two of mine are
dedicated to fixed tasks.

A year ago my Pi2 and the 20m tapr hat burned out, and i discovered that
the RG-174 cable i had built had shorted out. From now on i will buy, not
build, cables. That Pi2 still functions for many tasks, but the RF output
is close to zero, so i won't be using it for beaconing.

Orrin wn1z