[hfsig] 20M WSPR Raspi Board issue

Mike Myers netnutmike at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 14:26:50 EDT 2016

Good afternoon everyone,

   I recently purchased the Raspi 20M WSPR board and over the past weekend
put it on a raspi.  I followed the instructions on the tapr website for
installation and put on Wsprrypi following the guide.  When I run the
command line in the document, it says it is transmitting but listening on
the frequency I hear nothing.  I tried putting a power meter in 5 watt mode
to see if the needle would even move and no luck.

I am not quite sure how to debug and wondering if anyone can point me in
the correct directions.

Thank you!

--

Mike Myers