[hfsig] 20M WSPR Raspi Board issue

N7QNM n7qnm-lists at nwlink.com
Fri Jul 8 15:59:42 EDT 2016

Hi, Mike – I’m having a similar issue – when I transmit; I see broadband noise (freq +/-  5Khz) and hear no tones, buts a really raspy buzz.  At first, I thought it was a power supply (POE), so I tried using a 12V battery supply with an in-line regulator,  still the same.   I’m guessing that I’m hearing the “raw” GPIO output; but wondering why.

Thanks in advance!

Clay

N7QNM