[hfsig] RPi2B with the tapr board ...

Orrin Winton orrin.winton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 21:58:46 EST 2016

Thanks for the pinout, i have that, but:

My issue is this:

When i use the wsprrypi app, i need a pin that will jump up from 0V to 5V
when the Pi transmits, and the pin has to be able to supply about 10mA to a
5V reed relay.

I can put a meter on various available pins, one by one, but i don't really
know what i'm doing, and there is a good chance i will fry the Pi.

So if anyone has actually done this, it would be great to hear about it. A
pin that either goes to 0V (ptt) on transmit, or to 5V on transmit, using
the wsprryPi program. To provide ptt to an external hf amp.

Orrin wn1z