[hfsig] RE: Report From the DCC

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Sep 23 20:57:46 EDT 2004

We hope to have audio up, but it may take a little while -- there's a
lot going on, and transferring ~25 hours of tape takes a bit of
babysitting (we tried using a direct-to-mp3 recorder one year, but had
bad luck with that, so went back to the old-fashioned way this year).

The conference proceedings are available now in dead tree format from
ARRL.  We will make a CD available, but under our agreement with ARRL we
can't do that for a couple of years after each show.

73,
John N8UR
----