[aprssig] APRS Foundation Membership - Open for Sign-Up!!! (Again?)

Jeff Hochberg jeffh at aprsfoundation.org
Sun Sep 8 23:58:35 EDT 2024

Hello friends!

I'm excited to share that we finalized the migration from our previously
(short-lived) membership management platform to Join It!

New members can sign up here!
https://www.aprsfoundation.org/membership

Amazingly enough - we're already at 123 members! THANK YOU! We are so
excited about the outpouring of support! Please keep them coming!

Existing members use the same link and use the link to the Membership
Portal to access your account.

Also - two things for existing members:

1. Profile Data: Some of your profile details (address, phone number, etc.)
still need to be migrated! Please don't worry. We are working on it and
hope to resolve this in the next few days.

2. Passwords: We could not migrate passwords (which is a good thing from a
security standpoint). Use the Forgot Password option. You will receive an
email with a link to reset your password.

As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards and 73!

APRS Foundation Leadership Team

President: Jeff Hochberg - W4JEW
Vice President: John Tarbox - WA1KLI
Secretary: John Langner - WB2OSZ
Treasurer: Lynn Deffenbaugh - KJ4ERJ
Director: Jason Rausch - K4APR

--
Jeff Hochberg - W4JEW
President

--
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we have
a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Information