[aprssig] APRS Foundation Membership Management Platform

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Thu Sep 5 11:45:24 EDT 2024

While you are evaluating membership platforms.

Did you look at HamClubOnline? It is used by hundreds of ham clubs.
Central management for almost all the clubs I belong to. Lots of good
features. Been around for years. Mature platform. I've heard very few
complaints.

OTOH, personally, I would avoid Wild Apricot like the plague. One club I
belong to uses it and it is a holy nightmare.

Michael WA7SKG