[aprssig] arrl.net domain e-mail sending failures?

Peter Laws N5UWY n5uwy at arrl.net
Mon Feb 13 19:41:54 EST 2023

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 5:05 PM wa7skg <wa7skg at wa7skg.com> wrote:

> piece of contact information, your credit card info and a liter of blood
> and we'll send it on its way to you in six to eight months. For your

Good news!  At the recent Board meeting, the board voted unanimously
(with 2 abstentions), to reduce the requirement to 500 mL.

I've been a Life Member since '07 (back when I had money for stuff
like that) but if I was trying to decide to take the plunge *today*, I
suspect that the decision would be different.  ARRL is dying and they
don't know it.

But ... why are we talking about this on the APRS list?

 (Unclear from the minutes, but they seem to fly people to Newington
again, refusing to have learned anything from the pandemic.)