[aprssig] arrl.net domain e-mail sending failures?

wa7skg wa7skg at wa7skg.com
Mon Feb 13 18:03:48 EST 2023

Very typical non-response from ARRL. One of the main reasons I have
nothing to do with them. I'm kind of surprised she didn't tell you "The
answer is clearly laid out in our ABCDE Manual, available from the ARRL
Bookstore for only $39.95 + shipping and handling. Just go to the
website, drill down through 27 ad filled pages, provide every possible
piece of contact information, your credit card info and a liter of blood
and we'll send it on its way to you in six to eight months. For your
added pleasure, we'll load up your mailbox with lots and lots of offers
for every useless publication and announcement imaginable for the rest
of your life."