[aprssig] PinPoint APRS Developer?

Demetre - SV1UY demetre.sv1uy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 12:54:29 EDT 2022

There is also another huge problem in PinPoint APRS. Although you can
BEACON FB on RF, you can't send APRS TEXT messages and this has been
bugging me for more than a year now. I've asked in many forums and
I've read that others have this problem too, but others don't or they
never used it for APRS TEXTS at all. I have not found a solution yet!

Any ideas please? Has anyone heard of this problem before!

---
73 de Demetre - M0SUY/SV1UY
INTERNET e-mail: demetre.sv1uy at gmail.com
WINLINK RADIO e-mail: M0SUY via RADIO
or m0suy at winlink.org via INTERNET
WEB: http://www.qsl.net/sv1uy
APRS: 1st and still the Best Social Network for Radio Amateurs