[aprssig] WB4APR SK

Nick VA3NNW tapr at noseynick.com
Thu Feb 10 23:35:36 EST 2022

> [...] I'm in eastern Virginia, so it's not a far drive for me to
> Annapolis.  I plan to be there.  Would be nice to coordinate with
> others that plan to go, once we have the details.

Wouldn't it be great if we all had some kind of ham-radio-based way to
coordinate road-trips, put a pin in the map for destinations, local
amenities and places to stay / meet, monitor the positions of people in
various convoys, share locations to stop for snacks on the way, etc,
maybe get really crazy and add local amateur radio weather stations to
the same live map, details of repeaters we might want to use on the way,
times of local nets in case we might be able to join whilst passing, all
shared over VHF or something!   ;-)

Missing you already, Bob!
Nick VA3NNW

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, VA3NNW/G7RZQ, K2 #5209, IRLP #2410
use Std::Disclaimer;sig at noseynick.net
Easy new years resolution: Do Passwords PROPERLY!
  ... seehttps://noseynick.net/vault.html
The 80's - when you can't tell hairstyles from chemotherapy.