[aprssig] WB4APR SK

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Thu Feb 10 19:51:35 EST 2022

I talked to his daughter Bethanne yesterday and she told me that I along with others were on her list to contact regarding arrangements.  I was under the impression that the funeral will be a private family/close friends event.  However, she said a memorial is being planned for this summer and that she would let me and others know the details so we can share it with the APRS community.
I'm in eastern Virginia, so it's not a far drive for me to Annapolis.  I plan to be there.  Would be nice to coordinate with others that plan to go, once we have the details.
Jason Rauschwww.ke4nyv.com