[aprssig] Emergency power from your EV/Hybrid

Bob Poortinga aprssig at k9sql.us
Tue Sep 7 11:08:29 EDT 2021

Probably overkill for most applications, but there are larger off-grid
inverters out there that can take high voltage DC input such as this AIMS
30kw model. The specifications state that it can handle up to 600v DC input.

<
https://theinverterstore.com/product/30kw-pure-sine-power-inverter-charger-300-vdc-240-vac-split-phase/

I'm sure that there are others out there that fit the bill. This is an area
that is seeing new models being introduced regularly.

Bob W9IZ